Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Genesis of the blog agni....

Agni......meaning fire.... which to me is "p-a-s-s-i-o-n"...
that explains the genesis of this blog...passion.. pure passion....period!
(ah! Let me clarify before your imagination turns wild!!!) The passion to express myself...
A miniscule attempt to create a world of my own.. far away from the mundaness and mediocracy that we all revel in...for most of our everyday lives..
A passion to create a creative, expressive world of my own... where all my passions take its most truthfull form... and is expressed through words(as limited as my vocabulary may be!!!)...
Disclaimer:
Well.... frankly I am a honest person and am no great writer..!!!I certainly don't exactly know how blogs generally work....!! This is for me.. a learning process... This blog is more of an amateur's attempt to blog types... my literary skills (presently revelling in mediocracy!!) need to be sharpened and this blogging should hopefully faciliate that process!! This simply means, that I'd Love to hear from you guys!!!
On that note,
Presenting before you...
Agni...
The fire.. The blazing spirit , soul and passion within...

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

The blog is yours.. It is the mirror of your expressions; the expressions which you believe can be shared with all and sundry. I'm waiting for more posts from you like waiting for the rains to come in order to see the Peacock spread its beautiful feathers and dance in all its glory.